Laughter and Love!

The weather is so dark and wet and starting to be infused with that familiar icy feeling most of us would rather not acknowledge.  Which means, that sometimes, my sessions get moved indoors.  Well, this one began indoors and after a while things started to clear up so we headed outside for a few really fun shots.

This is a busy family!  4 kids, the second two are twins...makes for challenging yet very rewarding photography.  The acrobatics I get to perform in order to get most of the kids happy at one time, and most of the kids engaged with me are superb, if I do say so myself.  Okay, that was just tooting my own horn.  Sorry 'bout that!  I can say with conviction, that when I got home and loaded these images into my computer, I was very very pleased.  As you can see - they were a TONNE of fun!!

Meet the Tiessens!




Til next time...

Lee-Ann

Comments

  1. gorgeous!!!!! You must've been really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks, Lori, not funny, just meeting their energy with my own!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment