Window Time!

I tend to keep things about Ginger Snaps around these parts, but lately, I've been thinking about that a bit.  I will not pretend to be a great writer, or pretend that I have an exciting life that would stand out against any other woman's in this vast world of ours.  Let's be honest, my life has meaning, because it has meaning for me personally.  And my kids are wise and wonderful and beautiful, especially to ME.

Just like every one of YOU.  And this is GOOD.  It's so important to find meaning and treasures in our own lives.

The focus will continue to be my clients in this space, but every so often, I'm going to introduce you to a little bit from  my corner of the world.  Art is Life, and Life is Art.  My life affects my art, and my art is my photography.  My photography includes YOU!

Here is my oldest child.


His depth is unparalleled, his intelligence far beyond his years, his loyalty fierce with those he loves.  And this boy loves deeply.  We almost lost him when he was born due to a congenital heart defect, and that changed the direction my life has taken as a mother and as a human being.  His experience has taught me to look at people as more than what I see, that there are stories beyond what others share.  This is what I try to reflect in my photography.

Lately, he has been teaching me to LAUGH way more than I do! 

Hope your day is filled with laughter!!

Lee-Ann

Comments

  1. He is getting so big. And so handsome! What a wonderful mother you are :) I'm blessed to know you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I am blessed to have you in my life!! Mothering...ahhhh...it's an action word! thanks for always being so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment