January is Ginger Snap's One Year Anniversary!! Leamington and Essex County||family, newborn, child photographer

A few days ago I mentioned over on Facebook that I was planning a few little 'perks' to celebrate Ginger Snaps' one year Birthday.  So here goes!!!




 I would LOVE to build my 'fan base' over on Facebook.  In light of this, I am asking YOU,  the 'reader', to suggest Ginger Snaps! to your friends.  Pretty please?  And THANK YOU!

If your friends hit that little 'like' button and inbox a hello, (with a mention of who sent them) I'll include a FREE 8x10 in any session booked in 2011 for both of you!

BONUS::  any past clients whom I worked with in 2010 that refer a new client to me will receive 2 FREE 8x10 prints with any session/print orders in 2011!

PLUS,  there will be a 10% discount off all regular sessions booked prior to January 31, 2011.   You can schedule for anytime in 2011, just book prior to January 31!

February 1, 2011 will mark session fee increases for Ginger Snaps!  Book your session before then to lock in 2010 prices **NB all session fees are due at time of booking to ensure your spot is saved!


The final bonus for the month of January......if you book a session with Ginger Snaps before January 31, 2010, you will be entitled to 15% off any specialty items I offer, such as button books, wall canvases and mounted prints!!   (Look up under the blog header to see a link to the products I offer.)  Or click here.

Whee Hooo!  I'm excited!!  This is going to be such a fun year - I can't wait to meet new clients, and get reacquainted with past clients!  I truly am a lucky gal to get to do something that both challenges me and invigorates me to no end.


Happy Birthday to Ginger Snaps!  And a super HUGE thank you to all of YOU!!    

Lee-Ann

Comments

  1. I am celebrating with you! Congratulations Ginger Snaps, wishing you a fantastic year. Happy Birthday to you too, Lee-Ann. Each year brings a wealth of wisdom. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment