Meet Melody

This is my daughter.  She's been my model for a number of years now, and tonight wasn't a different story.  I've been shooting images for a client of cute hats, and needed one of a girl about 6 years old.  Why wouldn't I choose Melody?! 
 
As a photographer, you know when you got THAT shot, you know when the session can end.  Because you've felt that little whir of excitement pop in your centre, the feeling that makes you absolutely SURE you got what you were after.  THE SWEET SHOT.

That's how I felt when I looked at this one.  A little whir of excitement went off, and I knew I was done.  I got IT. 

When I look at this image, I see a little girl whom I've had a hand in raising, but also a steady soul that sort of feels like I've known her forever, even before the day she was born...

I love you Melody!


Head on over to FACEBOOK to see more of my work, or take a look at the WEB PAGE.

Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment