THE WONDERS:: Children and Pre-Teen Photography Leamington, Ontario

I love to work with kids who are so true to themselves.

I want those butterfly feelings of excitement in my belly while I follow them around with my camera. 

Because I can SEE who they are, because they SHOW me without even trying.

I love to be with kids out in the places they feel alive and that thrill them and that capture their innate ability to just BE

Before they pick up on the conventions of our world.

That place they don't even realize that someone might believe differently than the truth they just know. 

That you don't have to BE or DO or HAVE to BE HAPPY, DO WONDERS, HAVE JOY.

What a thrill to be there, to still time with my camera.

Who's up for this adventure? 

~Lee-Ann
Beach Skies and Open Spaces Kid's Photography

Happy Kids Skateboarding Leamington Photography

Be Yourself Kid's Photography

Skateboarding Kids Leamington Ontario

BE YOURSELF Kid photography

Kid Photography Be yourself

Comments