Catching Up!

It never ceases to amaze me...



All of a sudden I look back and see all sorts of images from all sorts of sessions that I didn't share! 

There are a few updates with the biz - 

Lots going on - event photography and vendors markets! 

Look for updates on Facebook and Insta!




As well, Ginger Snaps! is hosting another Walk N Learn this summer. Get your spots early and come out with a group of friends to save on the registration fee.  



Prom and graduation season is upon us. Consider booking a date before or after the big day to avoid the stress and fatigue of planning and prep and time limits. Check out these gorgeous images! Adored her dress and that dog - such a BIG dog!



I'll be speaking this summer about my SelfieProject and how it impacted on my world both in a professional capacity and how it changed me as a human. Send me a message and I can send you the details. It's an impactful project that translates into how we put ourselves out there as solopreneurs and women!




And I almost forgot. My heart work. I call it this because it's for me. I follow my bliss with my camera and see what comes of it. You can see some of my work in my print shop - but that format is changing soon to make it more accessible to those who want to purchase large format prints, canvases and acrylics for their homes.


Please get in touch with Lee-Ann if you have any creative projects you'd like to do with your family or friends around photography! I am booking into August and would love to have a summer jam packed with sessions and brainstorming and beautiful memories translated into images that last a lifetime.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lee-Ann

Comments