Keep Your Memories Alive!

Who has been nostalgic the last few weeks as their children turn into mini-adults right before their eyes? I know I have been. 




Gathering images for the graduation slide show of my twins had me thinking back on all of the good adventures we've been on.







I am grateful to have albums of images to share with them and THEIR future "people". Passing down memories is so important and pictures act as memory triggers.







If you have some people in your lives that you'd like to save to print - give me a shout! I would love love love to work with you creating a memorable and custom photo session to showcase your 'people'.
Think at the beach, in a park, at the ball diamonds, the soccer field, at their art table or dancing, maybe reading a book or spending time exploring in nature. So many creative and unique options!
*Bookings in June, July and August will receive a complimentary personalized app for their phones of their 8 favorite images from their session!!*

Comments